Please choose from the suggested topics listed below. Slight modifications of the topics are possible.
Write approximately 2-page synopsis with outline and bibliography together with you name and matriculation number and send it via e-mail to yushkova(at)wiwi.uni-wuppertal.de The deadline is 21.10.2016.
Late registrations will not be considered!
1. The Impact of ICT on Productivity and Economic Growth
2. Digital Divide - North-South Perspectives on Digitalization
3. ICT Infrastructure and Economic Development
4. ICT Investment and Innovation
5. Competition Policy and Regulation in Digital Markets
6. The Liberalization, Regulation and Privatization of the Telecommunication Industry
7. Network Neutrality in Internet Access Service
8. Development and Regulation of the Mobile Internet in the Selected Countries
9. ICT Expansion, Skill Requirements and Employment
10. The Economic and Social Impact of E-government
11. Global Value Chains in the Production of ICT Goods
12. Dynamics of Software and Internet Industries
13. Greening with ICT: ICT Potential for the Reduction of Emissions and a Greener Economy
14. The Recycling of E-Waste
15. ICT Potential for Trade Cost Reduction: Theoretical and Empirical Evidence
16. The Adoption of ICT in B2B and B2C E-commerce: Advantages and Disadvantages Compared to Conventional Methods
17. An Economic Perspective on Industry 4.0
18. The ICT Sector in India: ICT Outsourcing and Offshoring
19. Why are the US and China the Leading Global Digital Economies?